Singing in the rain

IMG_0188


I was thinking of using an umbrella as props, since it did rain minutes before we took these shots.


IMG_0190


Once again wearing Drei Soriano's faux leather jacket with cutouts, but this time with sweat pants. First time I think that I did this with a belt. Think I need something longer and with softer leather.


IMG_0194
Click for larger image




IMG_0193


I like how the blue placket of the shirt gives the illusion of a skinny tie, from afar at least.


IMG_0201
Click for larger image


Now this really suits the title of this post. Only really lacking an umbrella.


IMG_0198


I love love love sweat pants, though I must find trouser hybrids since these don't have belt loops and, more importantly, pockets.


IMG_0210


Latching the zipper on a faux leather bag I recently thrifted. It joins my well-loved Young Camel satchel, which I also bagged at the thrift store.


IMG_0208


My usual daily luggage consists of two bags, one for the shoulder and the other for the hand.


IMG_0215


Sneakers by I thrifted a very long time ago, which I am now wearing again. Happy Monday!


Jacket, Drei Soriano; shirt, Costume National; belt, A.P.C; sweat pants, Comme des Garçons Shirt sneakers, faux leather holdall and Young Camel satchel: all thrifted

Photos by Patricia Suzara



************

When it's raining, you generally don't want your clothes getting wet. Superdry jackets and coats keep the rain off and you can get them from www.very.co.uk. Why not go to the site to find out more information.