Abandoned House Photos

3089812245_8024aecef8_o[1]

blouse: H&M
skirt: vintage
shoes: Topshop
hat: vintage
tights: Banana Republic (they're nude fishnets, but you can't see them here)

It's officially too cold to take my outfit photos outdoors. I was afraid it might come to this. With the temperatures dipping below the teens this morning (that's about minus 11 for you Celcius folks) whenever I'm outside I'm all bundled up. I don't know how all of you Scandinavian girls do it! Instead, I'm posting a couple more photos from the shoot I did in the abandoned house. I was a bit embarrassed to post these because it seems as the day went on, I was having a little too much fun and became more and more dramatic with my poses. These photos just make me sort of laugh. But... I liked my outfit. ;) I'm trying to come up with a way to share outfit photos that doesn't require risking frostbite. I've got something in mind but it won't be nearly as fun as the photos I'm used to taking (or as fun for you to look at).