Carnivàle

After many recommendations I finally got around to adding Carnivàle to my Netflixt list. The little red envelope arrived in my mailbox late last week and I had my Sunday afternoon all planned. I was going to turn on the fireplace, wrap up in a cozy blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the the first season while I did all of my small sewing projects and mending. My perfect day was ruined when I opened the envelope to discover that the disk was completely split on one side. I put it in the DVD player anyway, hoping against hope that it would miraculously play. Of course all it did was spin and make terrible whining noises before spitting the disk back at me. Oh, well. It was worth a shot. A new disk is on its way and I can’t wait to get started watching it. If these stills are any indication, this show just might change the way I look at my closet. Just like when I watched Control and wanted nothing more than to dress like Annik Honoré.

3093271587_997d30270c_o[1]