Purple Haze

Untitled-1
dress: vintage
tights: AA
shoes, gloves & headband: vintage
faux fur collar: taken off of an H&M sweater

As you may already know, one of my favorite pastimes is exploring old, abandoned buildings. A couple of weekends ago my boyfriend and I had the opportunity to go into this wonderfully dilapidated house to take photos. On these trips I'm typically dressed in my exploring uniform of cargo pants and a sweat shirt since the whole deal usually involves getting pretty filthy. But every time I go into one of these places I'm always imagining how much fun it would be to have a fashion shoot against the lovely peeling paint, dusty walls and broken windows. So... this time I took along a few outfits just in case the condition were right. It felt a little silly at first, traipsing around in my heels, setting up my tripod and posing in front of the camera. But after a few tries I got into the idea and ended up having a lot of fun with it. I'll be posting more of the shots over the next week or so as I get around to picking my favorites. I have to say a big thank you to Laura for taking us to this wonderful house. Thank you!