When it rains, it...

IMG_8453


…finally gets cool? If you've been under Manila heat the past few weeks, you'd be dancing in thanks. As many may have wished a few hours ago when a sudden downpour hit the metropolis. You'd be happy, until you realize that rain also means heavy traffic…


IMG_8454


At least for me, the weather coincides with lots of work coming the next few weeks and months as I'll be blogging again for Benetton, on its Philpppine page, for the next six months. Will also be consigning my Bosquejo accessories to a shop, so I'll be expecting more orders.

Not that I'm complaining. A short reprieve of cooler weather allows me to wear my sheer sweater/cardigans again. And the downpour of new tasks means I can show you and other readers more about my country, which is not just about potholes and dirty politics. Oh, and Manny Pacquiao.


Sweater, Zara; patterned shirt, nylon tote and patterned Converse sneakers: all thrifted; belt, Brave Beltworks; jeans, Guess

Photos by Gina Sales