Three patterns, three thrifted shirts

Three paterns three shirts 01


What attracted me most to these shirts were the fabrics and patterns, each with its own unique character.


Three paterns three shirts 02


I don't think I've seen houndstooth this creased and crinkled.


Three paterns three shirts 03


I actually just noticed the frayed collar when I got home. Not so bad, I say. Not only is it on-trend, it seems perfectly natural that the fabric would end in loose thread.


Three paterns three shirts 04


Do you see fishes? Slivers of the moon on water? Like the houndstooth shirt above, this has light enough fabric for the hotter summer weather. Both flow and swim with the breeze.


Three paterns three shirts 05


This last one is not that interesting, and a bit structured. Would require a wide tie/tie knot.


Three paterns three shirts 06


But I like the dizzying checkered pattern, and the french cuffs. Though I've yet to find an acceptable pair, ahem.


Three paterns three shirts 07


The three stooges, laid down like True Grit corpses, ready for a long soak.