Getting rusty

IMG_1532


It was an unimaginably hectic day yesterday, which started with a visit to House of Laurel, where I saw Rajo's Androgyny collection, which blew me away (will blog about this very soon!), and where I met the designer himself. Then I proceeded to Divisoria and Quiapo, before finally going back to HOL to meet some friends. It was a day that brought work, fun, and most especially, very good news of things to come.


IMG_1530


Saturday also brought this amazing rust colored sleeveless jacket by Ziggy Savella, which I wore to work today. Ziggy handed it himself, right as the group was about to have dinner at Powerplant Mall.



IMG_1535


Worn casually, I like to tie the belt loosely, without fastening the button. I love that the jacket (vest?) allows freedom of movement while adding some formality to any outfit.


IMG_1528


Ziggy thinks of everything: from the pockets, the belts, the buttons (there is an extra sewed in in side), the impeccable tailoring, and the lightweight lining. Can't wait for Ziggy's next collection this October!


Sleevless jacket, Ziggy Savella; polo shirt, Tru by Trussardi; jeans, Armani Exchange; belt, Brave Beltworks; sneakers, Converse, thrifted