Found objects: I Love You Store x Trilogy Boutique

Oh Contraire 02


These accessories are by Kel Sampayan, and were launched last November 27 in a collaboration between the I Love You Store and Trilogy Boutique and Canteen.


Oh Contraire 01


I love the idea of recycling objects and finding a different purpose for them than originally intended.

The particular piece that amazes me includes a plastic disco ball resembling a chandelier tear. Maison Martin Margiela once created a necklace with different-shaped chandelier crystals as pendants.


Oh Contraire 03


I plan to continue what I have started with Bosquejo Bauble, and start searching for such seemingly throwaway objects I can rescue from the bin and transform into something that can be cherished.


I Love You Store: 31 Cubao Expo, Gen. Romulo Street, Cubao, Quezon City

Trilogy Boutique and Canteen: 110 Alvion Center, Rada Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City