Dyeing for a change: last look?

IMG_0747


I'll be chopping off what's left of my previously ash blonde hair soon, since my black roots are growing longer. Perfect time I think for a beige and brown outfit.


IMG_0746


Slowly integrating pieces from Don Protasio's Holiday 2011 collection into my wardrobe. For this, I decided to match a fitted top and jacket with Don's very very baggy pants.


IMG_0751


I love the cut. See the diagonal of the stitches? This is also a good time to wind down with loose trousers because of the rainy season: a time where I feel more comfortable with boots and skinny (or carrot-cut!) jeans.




IMG_0756


Looking much much taller than I really am. Seems like a skirt from the side.


IMG_0749


Now I'm thinking I'll miss the beiges and blues that go so well with blonde hair. (Though I know some of you will merely sigh in relief.)


IMG_0760


But hey, maybe I'll be back with an even more radical hair color, maybe in a few weeks or even months. Maybe I'll surprise you again.


IMG_0723


A little info on the polo shirt I'm wearing. Bought it from Ritual at The Collective, Malugay Street, Makati.


IMG_0738


It is made from unbleached, undyed, handpicked cotton from Ilocos and Dumaguete in the Philipines, and is also knitted locally. The buttons are made from coconut husks and the shirt feels snug and very comfortable. (Included in this pic are the rest of my purchases: fair trade coffe and a canvas tote.)


IMG_0659


Read about Ritual on my Benetton blog. Happy Monday!


Polo shirt, Ritual; pants, Don Protasio; espadrilles from Aldevinco, Davao

Outfit photos by Patricia Suzara