When you're so sensitive it's a long way to fall...

1

photos by Tom b.

- striped 50s sailor dress
- UO canvas wedges
- vintage felt cloche
- vintage Coach purse
- listening to: Starsailor - Love is Here "Poor Misguided Fool"

2

This weekend was filled with pretty mundane things like trips to Lowe's for more paint, watching lots of World Cup soccer and eating Auntie Anne's pretzels at the mall. Really, those are the best kinds of weekends aren't they? Now I'm back to work taking photos for this week's Etsy update. I've been doing a major closet clean out so expect lots of dresses from my own collection for sale this week.

Update: Hi everyone! Just checking back in quickly to let you all know that my laptop has officially kicked the bucket. I'm working on getting a new one in the next day or so, but until then it'll be radio silence around these parts. I'll be back in a couple of days with lots of new items for the Etsy shop and regular blog updates. See you then!

3