You must be somewhere in London, you must be loving your life and the rain...

1

photos by Tom b.

- Afternoon Company dress courtesy of Modcloth
- UO canvas wedges
- vintage John Romain bag
- vintage silk scarf
- listening to: The National - High Violet "England" (totally obsessed with the new album right now)

2

It's already Friday and I'm just starting to feel like I'm back in the regular swing of things around here. It was a bit of a tough transition to get back to work after such a wonderful, relaxing week off. Yesterday I spent digging through my favorite thrift shops. I think I was in a bit of thrifting withdrawal after not going for two whole weeks. I found tons of new (old) pretty things for the shop and regular updates will resume next week. Promise!

3

Tom and I were out for a bit of a walk this afternoon, trying to enjoy a little fresh air before the thunderstorms hit tonight. I'm sort of keeping my fingers crossed for a southern style storm with lots of thunder and lightning that leaves the air heavy with humidity. I think that's just a bit of homesickness kicking in!

Anyhoo... while we were out, we stopped in front of this Georgian style brick home. Lancaster is ripe with this type of old brick home and I just love them. This particular one was built in 1760 and was occupied by John Passmore, Lancaster's first mayor. You may think I had to do a bit of research to come up with that tid-bit but really I cheated and read the historical marker that was right out front of the house. ;)

4