Our House

[1]

dress: 30s linen jumper
top: 50s cotton blouse
shoes: 70s leather boots
hat: vintage wool beret
belt: vintage

Finally, here it is! The first little peek into our new house. I know it's not much of a peek, but there's still so much work to be done! I found this wonderful convertible typewriter desk at the Salvation Army last week. I'm so excited to finally have a real desk so I can get rid of the terrible folding table I've been using for the past year. Right now the desk is sitting in the living room but eventually it will be moved upstairs to my office. And our poor, pitiful staircase. We finally got down to the original wood after ripping through all of the linoleum and carpet that had been nailed to them over the years. They are still very much a work in progress (as is everything really).

[2]