Chloё, Chloё, Chloё...

Untitled-1

This morning I awoke with what felt like an ice pick stuck in my head. I don't often get headaches but this one was a doozy. I was supposed to accompany one of our cats to the vet but instead ended up curled up in bed with the blankets over my head while my boyfriend braved the vet alone. Soooo... In lieu of any in depth post I could have written today I've decided to cop out a bit and just post photos and a magazine article I scanned. The subject, I trust, needs no introduction. I've been a fan ever since high school when I first saw her appear in Sassy Magazine and then on screen in Kids. I love her independent spirit, her unabashed love of off-beat fashion and they way she embraces her non traditional beauty. The last time I was in H&M I picked up a copy of their magazine. Since I don't think it's available anywhere but in-store and H&Ms are few and far between (at least in the States) I thought some of you might enjoy taking a peek at her interview. Just click on each page to see full size.