Fine and Dandy



Speaking of accessories, Matt from the Fine and Dandy Shop sent me an email to check out their online store. Here are some items I'll definitely order or at least consider buying once they begin shipping to Manila:















They also have a blog, where they feature real-life dandies, dapper editorials, and pretty much everything smart and natty.


I myself only have one bow tie, in all white, which I refused to buy with a fastener, to force myself to learn how to tie a real one. Now I'm inspired to get for myself pieces in other colors and even in patterns. The pocket squares will come in handy once I set aside time to find or have tailored blazers to my own liking.

For my own outfits, I want to experiment mixing dandy elements with other styles, such as street, grunge, and whatever transmutation.