What's in My Bag IV: Cambridge Satchel/Muji and me

What's-in-My-Bag-04

Before anything, would just like to say that my umbrella was supposed to be black as well, but in a fit of violent rage, I broke it (don't ask). So now I have one in blue plaid, from 7/11. Surrounding my new 15-inch Cambridge Satchel are little pouches that I've managed to accumulate with my gadgets. They contain wires, chargers, and adapters for my camera, laptop, iPhone, and iPad (I gave my iPod to my sister); flash disks and external drives; and something to plug my headphones to amplifiers.

At the lower right corner is my pencil case, with lead for mechanical pencils and post-its in the mesh compartment. The one at the upper right is for my Swiss Army knife and keys, since the satchel has no zippered sections. All the cases are from Muji, except the one at center right, which is from Beabi and is now falling apart.

I have too many things, I know. I think the Cambridge Satchel can only carry my peripherals. It will force me to bring only those that I will actually use within the day.