Blazer week/my new Bally brief

IMG_9875


So it's already Friday and I've only managed three cameos with blazers (to be posted soon!) for my planned "blazer week". Wait, make that four, to include my gray uniform with razors. What happened? Seems "kimono week" wanted to intercede*.


IMG_9874


I love the striped lining of this navy jacket, especially when paired with my shiny polo shirt. What I also love about this pic? Besides the black Cambridge Satchel over my shoulder, the new Bally brief from their Spring 2011 collection. Durable and spacious, so soft I can hug it like a pillow. (More pics to follow!) Lastly, these pics actually make me think twice about a quick return to life as a brunette. What will happen to all the blue in my closet?


* Found the most gorgeous sheer kimonos this weekend, with a couple of heavy and silky lined versions

Polo shirt, Lacoste; jacket, jeans, and Converse sneakers with floral print: all thrifted; belt, Brave Beltworks; shoulder bag, Cambridge Satchel Company; calfskin briefcase, Bally

Photos by Gina Sales