All-gray for the rainy days

all-gray


Yesterday (Wednesday) and today (Thursday) have been insane. A senator resigns and a man drives straight into floodwater as the rains keep pouring. On my part, I have been going with the flow: wearing gray to mirror the gloom, while staying lighthearted with prints on polka dots.

I have just launched my first-ever lookbook for Bosquejo's Hardware collection, and I can't wait to show you the behind-the-scenes photos I took at the shoot. But in the meantime, I'm working on an online magazine, while mulling about the possible prospects of consulting for an agency.

The waves are large indeed. Soon it will be time to just rest on a beach. But hopefully there's time to hit the gym even before that...


Sheer reversible tee, cK Calvin Klein; pullover, Zasum from Mondo; cardigan, Topman; skinny jeans, Dior Homme, thrifted; belt, Nautica; briefcase, Bally; cap, thrifted