White bow tie and jeans




The phone is once more broken, and hence my broadband connection. So I'm here again at the café just to blog.

Not that I'm complaining. I'm still smiling after all (:P). It's just that nothing seems to be working. Even dressing up, which should be fun, has conceded to the Monday blues. Well, almost.

Good thing for time-and-tested basics. In this case, my ever reliable purple plaid shirt, which goes with almost anything. If it weren't for it, I wouldn't have the strength to even wear a bow tie, or be half as brave to bring out my beloved white jeans.

Maybe that's what prodded things to pick up. For instance, I've never taken as many street style photos in a day (three is a record!), even if one prospect did refuse her photo to be taken, and there seemed to be no stylish men lurking in the central business district...


Plaid shirt, Springfield; pullover, French Connection; white jeans, Maison Martin Margiela; leather filigree belt; Brave Beltworks; penny loafers (not seen), Bass Weejuns