Kimono robe and shorts

IMG_2478


I haven't really talked about the patterns on this blue kimono robe I thrifted months ago and wore with a tank top and sheer sweater back in June.

As you can see below, the top part has an alternate stitching pattern. It is not clear here (maybe in another post), but the lower part of the robe shifts to cross-hatching.

IMG_2482


Here are the steel beads once again, but worn on a thin stainless chain, paired with the smallest of my sheep brooches.

IMG_2481


The robe is interesting enough for me to keep the accessories small, and I Iove how they go well with my DIY denim cut-offs. (I still have a stack of sentenced jeans and pants).

IMG_2485


Finishing today's outift are these loafers that are so worn that they are almost as comfortable as sneakers. Who says leather shoes are only for work days?


Robe and Lee denim, both thrifted; tee, Public Enemy; accessories, DIY; loafers, Dexter