Stylish Blogger Award!!!!

Today I´ve received the Stylish Blogger Award from Bubbles on my planet
First of all, I must thank her for this award. 
I´m not used to win anything so I´m really, really glad :D
THANK YOU!!!!


Once you receive this award, you must do 4 thing:
- Thank and link back to the person that awarded me.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Reward 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers about the award.


Now it´s time to share 7 things about myself.


1. I can´t stop eating licorice discs.




































2. I´m looking for a cuddly toy that looks like Fujur.






























3. I love studs.






































4. Red is my color.




























5. I have 4 tattoos (by the moment).






































6. I´ve always wanted to work in Vogue.














































7. Nothingman is my favorite song.








































Finally, these are the 15 bloggers awarded. Congratulations!


1. Por el bulevar de los sueƱos rotos
11. Mode.