Though the water's a-rising, there's still no surprising you...

a

photos by Tom b.

- Kissimee Dress courtesy of Modcloth
- UO booties
- vintage Coach purse
- thrifted belt
- listening to: The National (of course): all of it!

b

I'm all bleary eyed this morning after a late night coming home from the show in DC. I can't believe I have to report for jury duty in an hour. Ugh. This means I have no idea what the rest of my week is going to look like. Will I be able to update the shop this week? I dunno! I'll do my best. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be short days for me. We'll see.

As for yesterday, it was such an amazing day! Whatever sleepiness I have to struggle through this morning will be worth it. We snapped a few photos that I'll try to share with you tomorrow. In the meantime, I hope you like these that Tom and I snapped late last week on a pretty summer day in between thunderstorms.

c