My intentions couldn't have been purer...

1

photos by Tom b.

- 30s silk floral dress
- Bocce Heels courtesy of Modcloth
- listening to: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion "Walking in My Shoes"

2

Over the weekend Tom and I stopped in front of this Amish dairy farm to snap a few photos right as the sun set. This is a pretty typical view of what Lancaster looks like when you get out of the city. It was such a beautiful day and the Amish were out in full force on their horses and mule drawn plows. You really start to feel a bit like you've stepped back in time when you're out there surrounded by it.

3

Today I'm venturing out for my very first trip to Hershey Park! I've always been a bit of a roller coaster junkie so I'm pretty excited. I think we're also going to make a stop into Chocolate World. I keep hearing about this place and its kitschy ride so I'm pretty curious to see it too. I keep picturing Willy Wonka's factory in my head. Perhaps I'll come home with one of those gigantic one pound Hershey chocolate bars?

4