When you smile the sun it peaks through the clouds...

1

photos by Tom b.

- 30s floral cotton dress
- brown 80s flats
- thrifted belt
- 40s felt hat
- vintage John Romain purse
- listening to: Band of Horses - Cease to Begin "The Marry Song"

2

How was your weekend? All was well here. We had a little rain and a little sunshine. At least the rain washed away some of the pollen that's been making me sneeze non-stop. We're still living in a huge cloud of construction dust as our home improvements keep dragging on and on. Maybe by the end of the week I can stop waking up to the sound of pounding hammers? Maybe?

Last night Tom and I had plans to go for a long walk them come home to cook dinner and watch a movie. I've been refusing to leave the house if it's less than 50 degrees outside. Come on spring! We checked the weather and luckily it was 51! A walk was taken but by the time we got home neither of us felt much like cooking and I was too sleepy (see above being woken by hammers) to watch a movie. So... it turned into glorified ramen noodles with edamame for dinner and old episodes of The Wire (I can barely follow that show).

3