Take me to the place where you go where nobody knows...

a

photos by Tom b.

- vintage dress via 1385
- 70s navy espadrilles
- vintage Coach purse
- listening to: Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory? "Don't Look Back in Anger"

When we were out taking these photos I spotted that old broken down truck and thought it would be the perfect place to plop down and take a few shots. Little did I know that the location had already been claimed... by a huge nest of yellow wasps! In that last photo, my left hand is about three inches from the nest. Ick! Once I spotted the nest we quickly moved out of the way and left the wasps to do their thing.

When it came time to edit the photos, I kept wondering, "what in the world is that on my leg?" Upon closer inspection I realized that Tom had unwittingly perfectly captured one of the wasps mid-flight to the nest! Click here to see the super-duper close up! Ha, ha!

d