Lay down, sleep my little darling I'll be nothing when you're gone..

a

- 60s Leslie Fay bird print wrap dress
- 80s navy wedge espadrilles
- vintage Coach purse
- listening to: Priestess - Hello Master

So, here is the bird print dress that I was referring to just the other day. I'm afraid in the photos it may not come across as a bird print, but rather some abstract blue and white design. If you look closely you'll see that it's actually little white birds sitting on a wire.

I also want to take a moment to let you know that one of my generous sponsors would like to offer a discount to all of my readers! Be sure to stop by Revolving Styles and check out her lovely vintage dresses. If something catches your eye, just send her a convo with the words "Sally Jane" and she'll give you 10% your purchase.

e