Fletcher

Untitled-1
For me, most designer/chain store collaborations have fallen flat. Of all the Target GO collections, I've only acquired one piece - the 30s style black and white Libertine dress. I don't know what it is about them that doesn't tickle my fancy, but for some reason I'm never as excited about the actual clothes as I am the idea of them. So when I heard that Lyell was pairing up with UO, I was excited but at the same time a bit apprehensive. I guess I can breath a sigh of relief now! I'm actually liking quite a few of the pieces. I know I've mentioned it (a couple of times?) before but the little velvet jacket is certainly in my future. And I'm happy to see that whenever I check back, there seems to be new pieces being added. Just today I discovered that black polka dot flutter sleeve dress. Now if only they would add a pair of high waisted wool shorts! I've been looking everywhere for a pair with absolutely no luck.