Third Time's A Charm

A line I really like that I haven't written about here before is Wren. I'm not quite sure how it's slipped through the cracks until now. Sometimes I think it takes a while for me to be 100% convinced to follow a designer from season to season. A lot of times I'll like one collection, perhaps a second, but then they sort of lose me by the third one and then I'm out. I think I do the same thing with bands. If I like the first record, I'll check out the second one but if that doesn't stick with me, I'll likely never listen to the third one and so on... But this is the third collection in a row from Wren that has struck my fancy. I love looking at the F/W looks whenever I'm stumped for ways to layer on cold days. The holidays has perfect little party looks with short black dresses and polka dot tights. And now the S/S collection has me looking forward to more chambray skirts and nautical stripes.

Wren Fall/Winter 2009...

b



Wren Holiday 2009...

a



Wren Spring/Summer 2010...

c