Lyell

a

This weekend was one of those wonderful weekends when I shut down my computer on Friday night and didn't worry about keeping up with blogs or the shop or anything internet related. We spent the weekend finally rearranging the furniture in our living room, unpacking more boxes, going to see a band play (seriously, check them out if you get a chance!), having the band crash at our house, walking around downtown, watching too much football, going to a dinner party and just generally enjoying life in 3D.

Of course, while all of this enjoyment was being had, the one thing I was really looking forward to in internet-land finally happened; the Lyell fall lookbook. And my goodness, it did not disappoint. The clothes are all just what I'd hoped for... feminine without being frilly in muted colors perfect for the season, all perfectly styled and photographed. That little swing coat has really stolen my heart. And can I please have that shoe colletion?

b

c