Auf Wiedersehen, Au revoir, Adiós, Sayonara, Wa ki liao, Cheerio, Goodbye!

a

top: 60s boy's plaid shirt
sweater: vintage
skirt: vintage
shoes: thrifted Etienne Aigner
purse: vintage Coach
hat: vintage wool beret

First just let me say, I had a completely different outfit planned for today. Something involving tights and my Fletcher for Lyell tap shorts. But that plan was put to rest because the shorts have disappeared into a box somewhere along with my tights and what's left of my sanity. This outfit was pieced together out of the scraps of my closet and while I don't think it's a particularly noteworthy ensemble I just had to stop and take a photo in front of the brick wall. Why? Because it's the last photo I'll ever take in front of that brick wall. Goodbye trusty brick wall! You have served me well.