More of This Week's Auctions

3099746387_7777e55293_o[1]
Since it's pouring down rain outside, I'm dedicating the entire day to getting this week's auctions ready to post. All of these items and the ones below will be in the store tomorrow afternoon (Friday). Please note that these auctions will only run for seven days and will end next Friday (as opposed to the usual Sunday end time).

This week I've got lots of little dresses, a few cute wool skirts, the warmest hooded plaid jacket and lots more. I'm super tempted to keep those brown buckle boots, but I'm doing my best to be good and put them in the store. And for the first time, I'm putting a few things for the guys in the store: a couple of plaid western shirts and a suede trimmed vest. So tell your brothers, your boyfriends and your dads! Thanks as always!!
3099746481_df053e718b_o[1]
***A huge thank you to Tom for being my model!!