Spats

Untitled-1
When I saw this photo from The Sartorialist pop up on my Bloglovin’ list, I was instantly captivated. I love seeing how other people wear their vintage. The girl on the left has the perfect autumn color pallet and that dress…oh that dress! The girl (should I say lady? woman?) on the right has found a way to dress in all black without being the least bit boring. When I first glanced at the photo I was drawn to what appeared to be a pair of military style boots with snaps or buttons up the side. Upon closer inspection I realized that they are not boots but a pair of what seem to be t-strap heels covered with a pair of spats. Hmmm. I’m intrigued. I was considering ways to try this out myself when I suddenly remembered that ages ago I had bookmarked this page. That particular pair doesn’t seem to be available any longer but the seller (Straight Razor Slasher Designs) says to convo her for custom orders.