Shoe Switcheroo

Untitled-1

I’ve been on the lookout for a pair of brown stacked heel oxfords for quite a while. I love the idea of pairing them with black tights and dresses but I’ve never been able to find a pair. That is until a couple of weeks ago. When I was in Alabama collecting vintage goodies to bring home to sell I ran across the pair on the left. Perfect! They were everything I was looking for; a rich brown leather with lots of perforated detailing and sturdy stacked heels. The problem? They’re a bit too big! I took photos of them to sell but hadn’t actually convinced myself to put them in the store. I figured I could try all the old tricks like putting in insoles and wearing thick tights so I could keep them for myself. That is until I went to the flea market on Saturday. Luckily I found the pair on the right in just my size. So… I’ll be putting the first pair I found in the store on Thursday. I’m sure they’ll find a good new home.