seattle & friends...

The last 2 posts were all about my vintage experiences in Seattle, today's are all about the city, the scenery, & most importantly my friends. I got the chance to visit with two of my oldest friends from high school, Monica (the lovely tall blond) & Maria (the beautiful petite one). Monica lives in Seattle with her hubby & two adorable dogs, & Maria came in town from Columbus. 

More than the shopping & the food, I was so very happy to spend time with such fabulous ladies. We had an amazing time together & it made me quite sad we don't all live in the same city. Maybe one day....


Anyways, I took photos galore of our time together including trips to the beach & Pikes Place Market...





















I miss my girlfriends, I want to go back already!! 

xo, 

Brittany