What's in My Bag III

What's in My Bag 03b


It's been a while since I last used this leather messenger I bought from an artisan in Beijing more than two years ago.


What's in My Bag 03a



Now it comes in handy strapless and as a relatively thin portfolio for my iPad (also my 13-inch MacBook Pro, but not together since they won't fit), with a little more space to stuff in my Bosquejo jewelry tool kit (which I use to customize necklaces on the spot). The Starbucks tumbler I can only place when there are no big Apples.

Happy new year to all!


Other contents (in no particular order): Berocca effervescent vitamins, gold book marker with Roman design from Bath, brandless multi-pocket pouch in beige, pliers, different types of pliers, file, caliper, cable wire spools, clip iPod Shuffle, plugs and adapters, black multi-zip net pouch from Muji