A pair of brogues, a fatigue blazer, and two bags

Brogue-blazer-bag 01


Finally, something light and fitting for spring. What I particularly like about this thrifted Izzue blazer are the wired hems, which give the piece a certain character. Also something for me to fiddle with!


Brogue-blazer-bag 02


There are actually my first pair of brogues, by Clark and in a shade of maroon. Am a little worried about the wear, but I hope shoe trees will smooth out the creases—if only just a little. I'll let this be my practice pair, until I find brogues that are perfect for me. In the meantime, I'll have as much fun as I can with these.


Brogue-blazer-bag 03


This bag is not mine. Got it for my sister, from the same shop as the items in this post. Honestly, I don't think the bag is that feminine. One of these days, she won't notice its absence…


Brogue-blazer-bag 04


Here is my loot thus far, plus a cream-colored scarf and a red knit tie.


Brogue-blazer-bag 05


I actually went home after buying the items above. Then I went back. Good thing since I spotted this trashbag tote by property of… I saw my name all over it, so I got it. More than the trashbag nylon, I coveted it for its hardy leather handle and trimmings.