Linen, pajama stripes, turning red

IMG_6601


Maybe I should have just listened when somebody reminded me that summer was over, since I insisted on wearing linen even during the rainy season. It just gets so humid that cooler weather doesn't always follow. But this week I got a surprise when it poured and I was wearing this.


IMG_6607


There was wind alright, but not the kind you'd like to blow on flowy fabric since it also carried water. Embarrassed for myself since I had no excuse to offer, so I just fumbled with my beads, clicked my floral printed sneakers, and cried "Paaah!" against the uncooperative weather.


Shirt, SM Surplus Shop; linen pants, striped ribbon belt, Converse All Stars: all thrifted; tiger's eye necklace and vine bracelets: all from Divisoria

Photos by Patricia Suzara