How to wear a barrel beanie

Photobooth01


But before we say hello again to my beanie (added "barrel" since it has a hole on top), here's how my haircut turned out.


Photobooth02


Yes, this is a Photo Booth post. It is a Sunday after all: my excuse for a little (more than normal) self-indulgence. And yes, iTunes was on while I was making faces.


Photobooth03


So here we go. And here's the hole. A small child can actually use it as a tube top. Don't get any ideas.


Photobooth04


The beanie is also longer than normal, so it allows more uses.


Photobooth05


Like Mickey (Minnie?) Mouse ears. Or built-in ribbon if that's what you want.


Photobooth06


Useful for long-haul flights. Keeps the light out while avoiding bed hair.


Photobooth07


For robbing a bank (or masking bad breath).


Photobooth08


(This is the bank teller/bank police.)


Photobooth09


As a balaclava. If you lower down the beanie, it can serve as a neck warmer.


Photobooth10


Ok, seriously now. This useful article of clothing/accessory is not only for those with long or unkempt hair or those too lazy to pay the barber a visit.


Photobooth11


I think it actually looks good with bangs.


Photobooth12


Right now my barrel beanie is my alternative for a hat. Until I find one that suits my face and (irregularly shaped) head, this is my fedora.


Beanie, 5cm; reversible tee, ck Calvin Klein