Buffalo shirt + Battling an octopus

IMG_4199


I'm not kidding when I say I got scared looking at the necklace when it was finished. Didn't realize the black plastic buttons I added would look like tentacle suckers. So I tried to hide the monstrosity with a buffalo shirt I recently thrifted.

And no, I still have the buttons that came off the shirt; I did not yank them off for the necklace.


Octopus 02


Made some adjustments last night. Made of stainless steel, onyx, hematite, and plastic, it can also look like a toy with wheels.


IMG_4202


Been so busy the past week, had no time for a much-needed haircut.


Octopus 03


Can you count how many washers I used?


Buffalo shirt, thrifted; tee, cK Calvin Klein; jeans, Bench; belt, Brave Beltworks; 'Octopus' necklace, designed by the author

Photos by Patricia Suzara