Bosquejo presents Terence Lloyd for the Hardware 001 Lookbook

Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-01


This post could have otherwise been entitled "All things black, sheer, and shiny", haha. For me the most perfect combination.


Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-02


Finally my first-ever lookbook for my Bosquejo accessories, for the first Hardware collection, is out. Here along with the lookbook images are some shots I took, behind-the-scenes style.



Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-03


I really fell in love with the sequined tops by Cherry Samuya Veric.


Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-04


Ever since I found a jacket for women, I was convinced that such an item could be made more masculine and wearable for men.


Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-05


Stylist Ryuji Shiomitsu pushed the concept further by showing me that sequined tops are actually good with my own Hardware accessories. Seeing these pics, would you wear the irresistible combination?


Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-06


As my friend said, "But I don't have anywhere to wear them!"


Bosquejo-Hardware-001-Lookbook-07


To which I answered: "You make your own event."


Photography: Rxandy Capinpin. Styling: Ryuji Shiomitsu. Hair and make-up: Katchie Mejias. Model: Terence Lloyd @ ELITE Manila. Design: Patricia Suzara. Fashion: Cherry Samuya Veric.


View a more comprehensive behind-the-scenes post on my Benetton blog.